Unlock any iPhone without passcode
iPhone is an important gadget for the user. They keep their personal information on iPhone.To keep their data secure they need security so no one can access their information. You can set up a passcode for the security of your iPhone. But it create problem when you forgot your passcode. You can not access your iPhone without providing password. In this article we are explaining How to Unlock ANY iPhone Without the Passcode ? There are three approach to reset passcode for your iPhone. You can use any of the method according to your convenience. You should create backup for your data before unlocking your device. Because you will not able to recover your information if you have not created backup for your data.
If you have previously synced your iPhone to iTunes
1. Firstly Synchronize your iPhone to the computer to create the backup of everything on your phone.
2. Now reboot your iPhone by holding down the power and home button at the same time while your phone connected to your computer.
3.Let go of the power button and hold down the home button until you see “Connect to iTunes” message on the screen.
4. After this you will see a message in itunes on your computer that a phone in recovery mode has been detected.
5. You will be prompted to select from restore your phone from a backup or restore your phone to factory settings.
6. Your passcode will be erased after this step and all of your data restored from your backup.
If you want all your personal information back then you need to choose to restore it from the backup. You will be access to your iPhone without any problem after following the above mentioned steps because your passcode will have been removed.
If you have never synced your iPhone to itunes
1. First of all you need to synchronize your iPhone to your computer.
2. You will receive an error messages demanding passcode to unlock your iPhone.
3. After this reboot your iPhone then you will see “connect to iTunes” message on your iPhone screen.
4. You will see a message in iTunes that your phone is in recovery mode.
5. Now select restore your iPhone to factory settings.
Your passcode will be removed after the completion of these steps. You can not recover your personal data by using this approach.
If you don't have access to a computer
1. First of all remotely wipe your phone using Find My iPhone application.
2. It will remove all of the data on your iPhone.
3. Now restore your iPhone from the iCloud backup you have already created.
To use this approach you must have install Find My iPhone all on your iPhone. You also required to iCloud backup service on your iPhone. If you have not created a backup on icloud then you will not be able to recover your data. After these steps your passcode will be removed from your phone and you can access your iPhone without any error.
If you are facing any difficulty to unlock you phone then you may contact to technical support team of Apple. They will assist your through live support. You can also visit the official website of apple to know the process.