Quick steps to recover deleted photos from iPhone
Nowadays, taking photos is becoming daily routine for numerous mobile users. There are lots of Smartphone available in the market and iPhone is one among those. iPhone is the best device which is very popular for its awesome camera quality. Sometimes it is very risky to store all the pictures in your mobile phone because you can lose all these photos anytime from any technical problems or mistakenly.
Are you using iPhone? Then you can recover all your photos easily which are loose by mistakenly. Do you have any idea how to recover deleted photos from iPhone? If no, then read this article and go through the below instructions:
Restore from Recently Deleted folder
· First of all, go to the Home screen of your iPhone and then open Photos.
· Now press the Album icon which is available at the bottom right corner.
· Now scroll down to the end of the grid and then tap on the Recently Deleted option.
· After that, you have to see the list of your deleted photos. Now you must need to select your photos which you want to recover. For this, tap on a single photo or if you want to recover multiple photos, then choose Mark All tab and tap on the Recover option which is present at the bottom right side.
· Now tap on the Recover Photo/Recover Items to complete the process.
Restore via iCloud backup
If you are not capable to find your deleted photos into the Recently Deleted folder, then you can also recover with the help of iCloud backup.
· First of all, open the Settings of your iPhone.
· Tap on the General icon and then tap on Reset.
· Tap on the Erase All Content and Settings.
· Now tap on the Erase iPhone and then your iPhone restart.
· Now tap on Set Up iPhone and then choose Restore from iCloud Backup to complete the procedure.
With the help of above given methods, you can restore deleted photos from your iPhone.