how to contact msn customer service ?
MSN email is providing all type of advanced features to protect the account from any outside interference and by using filters one can easily search for emails in the account. MSN user can also create email signature and change the text of the email messages. MSN users are also provided instant email access using various devices and also other email clients.
But there are occasions or times when the MSN user has faced various type of trouble with the access of MSN emails, incoming/outgoing of email and various other issues. This article will provide solution to some of the common MSN account related problem. For instant assistance and advanced assistance contact the support team over MSN customer service number.
Spam emails landing regularly in the MSN inbox is one of the common issue faced by the MSN users and the problem can be solved by easy troubleshooting so that no repeated incoming of the spam emails. Here are the steps –
- Navigate to the MSN email account with successful login.
- Go to ‘My Contacts’ and choose ‘Option’.
- Next click on ‘Email’ and then ‘Protection against spam’.
- User can now view the ‘Red List’. Type the email address to block emails from the address.
Also another alternative solution to get protection from spam emails is by configuring junk mail filters for spam emails. Here are the steps to create junk filter –
- Login to the MSN account and choose the option ‘Help & Settings’.
- Now click on the option ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Show All Settings’.
- Select ‘Junk Mail Filter’ and choose the option ‘Moderate’.
- Implement the changes by click on ‘Save’.
Dial MSN customer support number to provide protection to the MSN inbox from spam emails. There are various alternative ways to do that and one can get the best assistance over the helpline number.
Another common issue faced by the MSN user is problem in sending or receiving of emails using Windows 8 system. Problem might be email synchronization on MSN and to fix the problem rename the .sdf files from the data on the user system. Here are the steps to do that –
- Click on ‘Start’ button and move to the ‘Search’ option.
- Type ‘%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSN’ in the search box and press enter.
- As the MSN folder opens click on ‘Organize’, then ‘Folder and Search options’ and then click on ‘View’.
- On the ‘Show hidden files and folders’ put a dot.
- Un-tick the options of ‘Hide extensions for known file types’ and ‘Hide protected operating system files options’ and click on ‘Apply’.
- Finally click on ‘OK’ and db30 folders gets displayed in the MSN folder.
- Now look for the files with ends ‘msn-com.sdf’ and ‘msn-com_IMF.sdf’ and right click to choose ‘Rename’.
- Add .old after .sdf to both files and now close the db30 files. Now it will take some time for email syncing.
Also MSN users faces the problem of email account access at various instances. User can try out the common troubleshooting steps to fix the MSN account access related problem –
- Check there is proper network connectivity. Also contact the ISP and make sure there is proper flow of internet while trying to access the email account.
- Try out various alternate ways to access the MSN account. Use alternate browser for email account access and make proper email syncing steps are used while accessing email using various devices.
- Make sure that the server settings or email settings are entered correctly so that MSN user is able to access the email account.
- If nothing is solving the concern then contact the experts over MSN technical support number. Remote diagnosis and instant solutions are the features of MSN customer service.